The Gut and Psychology Syndrome and Gut and Physiology Syndrome (“GAPS”) are conditions of abnormal gut flora which create a damaged gut lining. GAPS is another term to describe a “leaky gut” or “intestinal dysbiosis”. Many of these words get thrown about in the natural health community, however the symptoms of these various termed conditions are essentially the same and revolve around the effects of a damaged gut lining.
Holes or permeability in the gut lining create a domino effect of poor health.
If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, your gut is requiring some tender loving care and repair. Contact me to find out how to heal your gut lining.
- Autoimmunity Disease – Type 1 Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE, SJorens Syndrome, Grave’s Disease, Hashimotos
- Food Intolerances, Allergies and Sensitivities
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
- Difficulty Losing Weight and Hormonal Imbalances
- Digestive Disorders – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Coeliac Disease
- Gut symptoms – Gas, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Bloating
- Brain symptoms – Brain Fog, Headaches, ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks
- Skin Symptoms – Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea, Rashes